Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Toadally Ribitulous...

Apologies for the pun-tastic title - its getting late...

Another magic-related post and another handy mini to have around when their's wizardry about.


This little chap is an old Chaos familiar - I bought him with my burgeoning Slann warband in mind - thought he'd make a nice toadling from which the scouts could obtain venom for their blowpipe darts!



As its the nearest thing I have to a toad, and until Dave adds the rather nice looking toad (toads?) to his Bederken range, it'll have to do for when poor unfortunates find their circumstances somewhat changed due to nefarious hocus pocus...




 I suppose the next thing to do would be to come up with some ideas to represent the portals the Skulldred magic system use - unfortunately I won't have time this week as familial duties will keep me away from the painting desk over the weekend, but I hope to play the game on Sunday....



They dun turn-ed him inta a h-h-h-horn-ey-toad

2 comments:

  1. A Slann warband, you say? You are a hero among gamers.

    As ever, I am in awe of your painting talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Although the Slann may be a while in coming...

    ReplyDelete