Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Gratuitous Vile-ence...

... is what these big fellas love most!

Another five ladz for the Vile Rune tribe and its looking like this unit is going to cover all sections of Orcish society - we've had the more traditional lot with the savages, foward thinkers with the armour and spears and now these Big'uns!












Pretty speedy paintjobs again and the shields are a bit rough but I'm on the final staight now - 11 more orcs (7 primed and ready for painting) and the rest of the elves to go...

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love the way you took your pictures and recently tried to do something similar. Could you give some explanation on what camera you use and how you created the mountain background.

    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joel - sorry must have missed your comment - thanks for the interest!

    Dreamfish - thanks! My setup is pretty rudimentary actually! I use an old Olympus 5 megapixel digital camera and two bright desk lamps (one used to have a daylight bulb before it went...). The background is a series of paintings I printed off from google images about A4 size and stuck on the wall. I then just fiddle about getting focus and lighting about right and use Picasa to edit the pics.
    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete