Pages

Saturday 6 June 2020

Welcome Watchers of Illusion to the Castle of Confusion!

Some of you may have seen the series of "School of Daddy" posts I've been posting on Facebook, charting the home school learning journey me and the kids are embarked upon during lockdown. Well there's a bit of an old school gaming cross over with yesterday's lesson that I thought you might appreciate!

I've also been posting up each lesson to this blog for a more permanent record.


For those of you not hailing from the UK, Knightmare was an awesome kids show that ran from 1987 to 1994. Essential viewing for all armchair adventurers once they'd rushed home from school!Check it out on a well known video hosting site near you!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely priceless, well done you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Michael - it's been a fun little project throughout lockdown!

      Delete
  2. ooh nasty
    loved knightmare, just found this website
    love the 7th dr
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MNIeO5FkYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jt - that's a classic death. Nasty indeed!

      Hope to get back to the 7th Doctor at some point although I have a fairly large project in hand at the moment that will be taking up a lot of my time for the next six months - I'll be posting about that before the month's end...

      Delete