Pages

Saturday 27 February 2010

Some more muscle...

The warband grows each day as more ne'er-do-wells collect upon my desk...

Another big guy and two more orcs - the ogre painted up real nice if I do say so myself. He's the first of a trio who might become a little band themselves if I see any more going cheap...

To come are the ogre shaman with the big mace and the ogre mercenary.








Notice the orc head attached to his belt - if I ever have the time or the inclination to come up with some fluff for this lot I think the severed head may well end up belonging to the band's former orc musician - a tone deaf drummer who liked to "sing" along with his drumming - beheading was the only solution after wiring his jaws together did little to stop the racket!









And two more narsty orcses - bit battered these two so it took a while to get the details looking nice and defined on them - especialy the faces...

Also started trying my hand at freehand shield designs - some way to go yet before I'm happy I think...



Tried to paint the shield boss/spike as a tongue to go with the gaping maw design! I think the mouth needs to look a little more dynamic though!













Now I've finally got my hands on a replacement Ruglud mini  I'll have to knuckle down and paint the backbone of the rabble - Ruglud's Armoured Orcs!

No comments:

Post a Comment