Pages

Friday 30 October 2009

Ooh aah a little bit more...

After lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth, not to mention some excellent advice on how to achieve a shiny black pvc style effect (ta very much to all those who contributed!) I've finished the rest of the supposedly diminutive ones. Having turned them all sorts of shades of grey in an effort to get the right highlights I washed the lot in a mix of black paint, ink and water. Quite chuffed with the effect as they actually look black now and the highlights still show through - just waiting for some varnish now to get them real shiny!

Heres some piccies anyway - I'm sure they never really indulged in close combat but I couldn't let two mortal enemies lie!









And the rest of the squad -





















Damn now I have to paint German Paratroopers - I may be some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment